1) Once you have decided upon which room you want, a Reservation Form needs completing along with the payment of your property fees. The fees are £250.00 and here is a breakdown:
- £125.00 Administration and Reservation Fee
- £125.00 Service Charge (This includes the property being professionally cleaned and general maintenance issues for the duration of your tenancy)
2) Once the reservation form is complete and fees are paid (Fees can either by paid online, via bank transfer, by debit card or cash) your Tenancy Agreement will be issued online via a platform called StuRents.
3) You will have 5 days to complete your Contract online – StuRents will charge £1.00 to sign the Tenancy Agreement and you will need to upload all relevant information onto the Document. (You can also request a Tenancy Agreement in person or via post if preferred)
4) When you are ready to move in please call into our Sales and Lettings Office to sign for your keys or if you prefer we can send the keys in the post via recorded delivery (Cost detailed in the Tenancy Agreement) – A key deposit of £20.00 is charged and will be refunded when you return your keys at the end of your Tenancy.
5) You will be emailed a PDF of your Tenancy Agreement and you can also request a paper copy. A student Handbook will also be present in the property will any information you may need.
6) Abbey Rentals will endeavour to ensure that all our tenants are happy with the service that we offer and will always be more than happy to deal with any further queries that you may have.